The development team of SeaSwap focus this is:
- Publish the seaswap v2-core smart contracts on Ropsten network in order to facilitate the coming beta testing activities that is expected to be carried out by the SeaSwap community.
- Publish the v2-core artifacts as a npm package in order to be utilized by the SeaSwap SDK.
- Publish seaswap-sdk Version 1.0.4 where this release will contain all the changes needed to dynamically route all requests through the Ropsten network.
- Create and fund a FISH-ETH pool to be utilized by the community during the beta testing period.
- Finalize the donation feature where the SeaSwap community can donate funds directly to approved and verified environmental organizations through the SeaSwap platform.